The Partner Suitability Test
Is Your Partner a Good Match?
With your unique personality and personal experiences, it is not easy to find a partner "just
like you." However, your partner is likely more complex than a mirror of yourself - it is important to realize
differences are necessary to sustain a strong and interesting relationship. Continue with this test to discover
just how suitable you are with your current partner.
Partner suitability consists of ten distinct categories, as follows:
- Age - "Are you age appropriate with your partner?"
- Experience - "Do you share similar past relationships?"
- Sex - "Do you have chemistry with your partner and similar past partners?"
- Family - "Are your families from the same background?"
- Career - "Do you respect each others’ careers?"
- Religion - "Do your religious beliefs get in the way of romance?"
- Finances - "Can you manage money in the same way or do you come into the ‘partnership’ with a lot of debt?"
- Entertainment - "Do you like the same type of music, movies, and sports?"
- Time Management - "Are you both early risers or late owls?"
- Overall Goals - "Do you want the same things out of the relationship…and out of life?"
Be sure to answer all questions honestly to gain insight into your current partner’s suitability
Disclaimer: The information in the Partner Suitability Test (the Test) is published for the sole purpose of intellectual stimulation, education and general knowledge. In no way is the Test to be considered a complete or fully accurate psychological portrait. Assessment.com does not hold any responsibility or liability for your use of the Test or its results. Full Disclaimer